If you had direct access to an entrepreneur
who's already achieved exactly what you want
to achieve, how likely is it that you could do
the exact same thing in an even shorter
amount of time?
The scenario I just described to you is business
coaching at its finest. Based on the striking
amount of growth the business coaching industry
has experienced since 2004, lots of entrepreneurs
agree that working with a business coach just
makes sense. Here's proof:
- "Annual spending on business coaching in the
United States is estimated at $1 billion."
- Harvard Business Review, November 2004
- "Use of business coaching is widespread in UK
organizations, with almost nine in ten respondents
reporting that they now use coaching in their
- University of Bristol Newsletter, 2005
- "An estimated 40,000 people in the U.S. work as
business or life coaches, and the $2.4 billion business
coaching market is growing at about 18% per year."
- 2007 MarketData Report