Monday, February 21, 2011

When you focus on CASH, what do you think you will get?


99.99% of people are focused on cash or some variation of what they might do with it.

Whether you like to hear them or not, here are the FACTS! The Bottom Line!

- The Top .01% has so much money they don't even care.

- The 20% right below that are making 80% of the money.
- The other 80% below that get to share in the remaining 20% of income!

How would you like to quit your job and just walk away completely and totally financially independent & secure?

Here's what Linda Roberts of Columbus, OH USA had to say:

"I watched and listened to "The Top .01% Subliminal Video" every day, in 10 minute sessions, for 2 months straight. After 2 weeks, everyone around me noticed a change in my demeanor. By the 3rd week, I had quit my job, cashed in my 401K and invested it for a share in a local car wash. Now I'm making about 20 times what I was making at my job and don't even have to show up. I made $40,000 last month compared to my average $1750 I was making before... ONLY 2 MONTHS!"

The problem with most people is that, although they are focused on money... They are not "correctly focused" using the subliminal factor... the subconscious factor... some call it the unconscious.

Anyone trying to do anything:

- Attract Money

- Find Love

- Lose Weight

- Feel Better

- Achieve More Confidence

You ABSOLUTELY MUST use the subconscious method to do it. 80% of us are as focused as possible on getting _____________ (you name it -- fill in the blank), yet we aren't correctly focused and we do not get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx :)